Members there are significant changes to the 2017 policy, it can be downloaded from the Insurance page on the website, so please take time to read this.
Some of the changes, we would like to bring to your attention are listed below, do not hesitate to contact us with any queries.
- Maximum trip duration for all members is 31 days per trip
- 90 day extensions are no longer available
- Trip extension for 60 days available for members under 70 years of age
- No extension requests for members over 69 years of age
- Medical Declaration forms replaced with Medical Screening telephone process. Members will now phone up to declare pre-existing conditions or medication they are taking (in red)
- Members must declare their conditions within 14 days of booking each and every trip
- Members 80 years of age and over must contact office prior to booking every trip to arrange cover
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.