Dubai is steamy and sweltering most of the year. Best time to visit is November-March, when temperatures are moderate – this is the destination for you if it’s Winter Sun you’re after
If you’re heading here for sun, sea and sand, spring and autumn are ideal, when you can bronze your body by day and cool down after dark in the air-conditioned restaurants, bars and shopping malls.
If you envisage lots of tall buildings and neon-lit signs and think it may be a little OTT for you, rest assure, Dubai is nothing like Las Vegas. There are no colossal neon-lit signs, no impersonator shows, no showgirls, and certainly no casinos. In fact, gambling is illegal, even at the world’s richest horse race, the Dubai World Cup. In saying that, Dubai has all the Glitz and Glam a high class holiday destination can offer.
Here are some of the top things to do in Dubai…..
- Visit the World’s largest Shopping Mall, the Dubai Mall with over 1200 shops
- Take a hot air balloon ride over Dubai’s Desert Conservation Reservation
- Buy yourself some overpriced cocktails in the SkyView Bar
- Spice Souk, Gold Souk, Covered Souk, visit any kind of Souk you like
- If you’re bringing the Kids, choose from so many activities, such as Dubai Ice Rink, Dolphin Bay, Wild Wadi Waterpark and much more
- Cosmopolitan Dubai also has a wealth of bars as cool as they come, fusing exotic styles in their drinks, designs and music – take your pick!
Dubai is definitely a worthy holiday destination for all types of holiday makers. Direct Flights available from Dublin. Contact us now for some great offers.